Would you like to know more about this technique? How it works? This training course will give you the basic skills you need to use this technique to characterize the dynamic behavior of structures – with case studies to back it up.
Experimental Modal Analysis
Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
Price: 1 800€
Technicians and engineers in maintenance, testing, laboratory & design offices
Basic understanding of vibration issues
• 14-15 March 2024
• 12-13 September 2024
No more than 12 people per session
Evaluation – Award
• Questionnaire in the form of a quiz
• Certificate of achievement
- Understand the interest of this technique for the characterization of the dynamic behavior of a structure
- Explain the usefulness of EMA during a vibration diagnosis
- Apply the measurement technique
- Analyze the results obtained
- Theoretical basis of vibration and structural dynamics
- Presentation of modal identification methods
- Implementation of an experimental modal analysis – test protocol and equipment
Registration / cancellation up to 15 days before each session.
Training material & lunches included.
Based on case studies, alternating theory & application exercises.
2024 Training Programs
All of our sessions are based on concrete cases from almost 40 years of experience in all industrial sectors