Do you need to understand the particularities of using electric motors for traction, traction assistance and motor vehicle accessories? This course focuses on the noise and vibrations generated by these specific machines. It will look at electric & hybrid vehicles and the noise they make, as well as sources and transfer paths.
Vehicle E-powertrain Integration
Electrified Sub-Assembly Training
Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
Price: 1 800€
NVH teams who design, develop or integrate E-powertrains
• Basic knowledge of structural acoustic radiation
• Basic knowledge of structural dynamics
• Basic knowledge of automotive architecture
• 25-26 June 2024
• 10-11 December 2024
No more than 12 people per session
Evaluation – Award
• Questionnaire in the form of a quiz
• Certificate of achievement
- Understand the dynamic behavior of an
- Understand the NVH specificities of E-powertrain integration
- Interpret, analyze & build integration SOWs
- Lead an E-powertrain integration process
- E-powertrain NVH behavior
- Experimental methods to quantify E-powertrain NVH indicators
- Numeric methods to quantify E-powertrain NVH indicators
- E-powertrain contribution to global vehicle NVH
- E-powertrain structure- & air-borne noise contributions
- Vibration isolation design: principle, geometry & elastomer mount dynamic stiffness
- Review of E-powertrain integration designs
Martin JEANNEROT, PhD
Registration / cancellation up to 15 days before each session.
Training material & lunches included.
Based on case studies, alternating theory & application exercises.
2024 Training Programs
All of our sessions are based on concrete cases from almost 40 years of experience in all industrial sectors